This sporting clays event is designed for both experienced shooters and novices. Proceeds support VARP’s workforce development efforts. Companies are encouraged to sponsor generously and use the event to entertain clients and reward their star employees.
The tournament will consist of 5-person teams, 100 targets per person, and 16 stations. Registration is limited to 16 teams. Because team registrations are limited, preference will be given to teams with at least one VARP member. Your team is not confirmed until your payment is received by VARP. If you do not receive a receipt, your team is not considered reserved.
Boxed lunches provided for teams and volunteers. Each team will get 1 golf cart and entry into the Turkey Shoot Contest. Plaques will be given for the “Top Gun” and the top 3 teams.
Tickets for the raffle will be sold online until the day before the tournament. This raffle is open to all VARP members. Proceeds go to support VARP's workforce development efforts. Drawing will be held at the event. You do not have to be present to win the grand prize.
Grand Raffle Prizes: 20-Gauge Shotgun* sponsored by Hale Associates and GLOCK Pistol*
Click here to purchase raffle tickets.
10:50am: Trapper training for volunteers
11am-noon: Lunch and registration
11:50 AM: Mandatory safety meeting for all shooters
Noon: Tournament begins
Immediately Following Tournament: Awards & Raffle Drawing
THANK YOU SPONSORS!!
Hertless Brothers Roofing
Painter Roofing & Construction
Roof Services a Tecta America Company
Viking Products Group
Teams - SOLD OUT!
- ABC Supply: Tim Bowen
- ABC Supply: Tim Bowen
- ABC Supply: Ryan Flora
- ABC Supply: Troy Kight
- Dunn & Abee: Justin Lasky
- Fabral/NB Handy: Jerry Wandel/Harper Barney
- Hertless Brothers Roofing: Tim Dickson
- Kyro Builders: Sarah McLaughlin
- Kyro Builders: Robert Oliver
- Metal Fastening Systems: Carter Garnett
- Painter Roofing: Frank Painter
- Phoenix Roofing: Paul Davis, Jr.
- Roof Services a Tecta America Company: Chuck Dews
- Superior Distribution: Dave Patrick
- Superior Distribution: Carlos Zaragoza
- TST Roofing: Bryon Dadles
- Tyler Crist, Architectural Exterior Solutions
- Jae Evitts, Atlantic Construction Sales
- Rick Heath, Architectural Exterior Solutions
- Rusty Kent, Roofing Tools & Equipment, Inc.
- Chris Kugler, Petersen Aluminum Corporation
- Justin Maitland, Johns Manville
- April McKelvey, RRC, RRO, Monarch Consulting Services
- Justin Middleton, NB Handy
- Marcus Rondeau, ABC Supply Company, Inc.
- Jon Ruffner, ABC Supply Company, Inc.
- Jimmy Russell, Old Dominion Sales Group
- Randy Sansbury, Sansbury & Associates
- Joseph Sansbury, Sansbury & Associates
- Todd Scanlon, TST Roofing
- Alexander Smith, GAF
- Jim Tait, ABC Supply Company, Inc.
- Jeff Thompson, ABC Supply Company, Inc.
- Bryan Tidwell, Atlantic Construction Sales
*Grand raffle prize winners will have to complete required paperwork at Green Top in order to collect their prize.
Click here for VARP registration cancellation policies.
Click here for waiver form.
Click here for range rules.